Maintaining sustainability and safeguarding our customers, employees, shareholders and the community in which we live and operate is not only the right thing to do, it is essential to the success of our business. Sustainable operating principles will help guide decisions in every area of our company. We will…
- Meet the social and economic needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
- Consider the environmental impact of our actions throughout our entire operation, including sourcing; product design; manufacturing; and office management.
- Minimize greenhouse gas emissions and discharges to air & water through the efficient and responsible use, recycling and disposal of resources.
- Operate in full compliance with all environmental laws and guidelines, including EPA, OSHA and the US FDA.
- Proactively offer eco-friendly packaging alternatives to our customers.
- Find ways to use less packaging in the manufacture and delivery of our products.
- Set and achieve measurable targets and objectives for safety and environmental performance.
- Follow our continuous improvement philosophy to ensure that progress is made on a year-over-year basis.
- Develop and maintain a scorecard and openly discuss our progress with our stakeholders.